geoff

Default oil fired boiler help

In message , geoff
writes
In message , pjti
writes
Thanks again people. I am being given lots of pointers here. as faras
I am aware there is some fuel in the tank, I will first try to verify
its not water but it does smell like oil.

I have tried the reset button but nothing occurs. Today i hope to get
the spanners out and attempt a post mortemonit.

BTW I am in Southern Ireland and you can bet a new boiler will cost a
lot more than UK equivalent. Even if I bought one I would not knowhow
to instal it .YET. if I stay on this group tho I am sure someone will
tell me how .LOL. Thanks again
PJTI

Well John, our resident expert on oil doesn't seem to be here ATM,
maybe he'll turn up in due course

Oops - he's just turned up
--
geoff