Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Terry Given's 2500W ferrite transformer

flipper wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
flipper wrote:
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt
Peter Bennett wrote:
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt wrote:

Idiot. You have to ENCODE (uuencode or yenc) a binary before you post
it.

You're displaying the raw message - hit Control-R and you'll see the
picture (or at least the attachment box)

Wrong. My client is already setup to display jpegs.

How come you're the only one who can't read it then?

Because he's dimboob, and he'll always be dim & a boob.

His post is ****ed up.

Works fine here.

Here too. Even with the old Netscape 4.78 news reader. I can't copy
and paste from the source page, but it states: This is a multi-part
message in MIME format.

Hmm. Been a while since I last used Communicator 4.78. I used to use
it for email but have moved to Seamonkey, which is just the Mozilla
version before Netscape brands the thing, because Netscape was so slow
on upgrading. But Seamonkey allows save from both right click on the
image as well as the attachments box.

Netscape 4.8 also fixes that issue with 4.78. Maybe Michael should upgrade ? It's
otherwise functionally identical.

I tried Seamonkey but preferred the look of traditional Netscape btw.

Graham