Posted to uk.d-i-y
A.Lee A.Lee is offline

Default B+Q bathrooms - again.

The Medway Handyman wrote:

Tanner-'op wrote:

unless you give it a really good inspection at the store - I wouldn't
trust their delivery staff at all.

Well, you are not exactly trustworthy are you?

I'm very trustworthy. Everything I do is guaranteed, if someone doesnt
like anything I do, I fix it.

How do you know that? He may well have discussed the problem with the
customer & gained his/her agreement.

Yes, I did tell the customer, and he agreed that it wasnt worth the
hassle of returning it.
As it happens, I'm not going to be losing anything, as I'll be at this
house for 3 weeks or so as there is so much to do, though if I was only
there to fit the bath suite, theen I certainly wouldnt have been too
happy at all - as you know, re-arranging customers and keeping them all
happy is pretty impossible.
Thanks
Alan.