Posted to alt.home.repair
Ryan[_3_] Ryan[_3_] is offline

Default montgomery ward riding lawn mower question

I have a montgomery ward riding mower from the 70's. It has a 16 hp
motor. I think the model is or is close to GIL 33035B. My question is:
when I push the clutch in the shaft rotates ,but doesn't touch
anything or push anything. In the middle of the shaft their is a place
for what looks like a small rod could fit into, but no sure. I can't
get the engine to turn over without the clutch working right. Is there
anyway I could bypass the clutch? It would be very helpful if someone
could email me pics if they had a manual for this tractor.

Thanks
Ryan