Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
dpb dpb is offline

Default Can you tell how this bathroom light switch should be wired basedon these photographs?

Donna wrote:

I'm going to mull deeply over the GCFI information from Telestra to see if
I can understand it. At the moment, I realize I have "crossed neutrals" but
I need to re-read and re-read his explanation before I will know what to do
to resolve the problem.

Uncross them...

If you can reconstruct the initial situation, then you should be able to
trace which neutral belongs w/ each circuit and wire it appropriately.