Posted to alt.home.repair
Telstra[_2_] Telstra[_2_] is offline

Default Can you tell how this bathroom light switch should be wired based on these photographs?

GFCI can also protect other circuits via load terminals on
the back not just the plug outlets and its these wires which
probably go to the lights and are connected to a different
active or a different neutral or it might be possible the lights
have a ground fault ( moisture )
Take the load wire's off of the GFCI'S and see if they reset
Mark all of the wires so they can be replaced.

"Donna" wrote in message
Can you tell how this bathroom light-switch circuit is wired based on
these
15 highly annotated photos?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/2702997...74838278/show/

The wierd thing is that the CGFI circuits (apparently downstream of the
light switch) stopped working altogether. There is no current in the GCFI
boxes and in adjacent outlets.

Another wierd thing is the voltage CHANGES when the adjacent bathroom
light
switch is turned on or off (but it does not change if I remove the bulbs
from the adjacent light switch).

Can you help me figure out the proper way a light switch should be wired
this box?