Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
magwitch[_2_] magwitch[_2_] is offline

Default Electric cars a step nearer mainstream?

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Adrian wrote:

Hardest one is on street unregualated parking. Poeple will have to find
sopmewhere else to park their cars overnight. Oh dear. What a shame.

Municipal and railway station car parks could be used as re-charging
zones... like when you go to a campsite with a motor home or caravan,
there are generally two rates, one for a straight pitch and another
higher rate for services.

At least I'd feel I was getting some value from the pleasure of having
to pay £500+ for my car to sit somewhere for 8 or 9 hours while I'm away
at work.