Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
bumhead bumhead is offline

Default compost bin - new compost bin26 [50%].JPG (0/1)

not exactly fine woodworking, but it does the job. Just add more
slats as it is filled with compost material. When ready to take out
the finished compost just pull out a couple of the lower slats and
shovel it out. Top is partially covered with wire mesh with compost
material drying out before I put it thru the chipper and then add it
to the bin. Design from and out door projects magazine.
Summer time and fresh vegies from my garden. They don't come
fresher that.
George
(aka Bumhead)