Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Electric cars a step nearer mainstream?

"Doctor Drivel" gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying:

But how do you heat an electric car? Not much fun using a totally
unheated behicle in the winter. Even keeping the screens clear becomes
a bit of a problem.

Some earlier electric cars had petrol burners to warm the interior. Is
that included in the fuel efficiency claimed?

There is zero insulation in a car.

Rubbish. I've got the headlining out of the Saab at the moment to re-trim
it, and - trust me on this - it makes a BIG difference.

Anyway, I thought car weights needed to come down, not go up?