Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Musing about little things that take inordinate time.and effort.

One thing on the tips and sticks. IIRC, there are a number of sizes and
abilities. Like reeds for various wind instruments and mouthpiece on Trumpets.

I'd look at a web page or a catalog and see what goes.

It might be easy, one stick and different lengths (might be diameter & length)
It might be easy with several tips.

Martin
Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/

Arch wrote:
Hey Lawrence, Many thanks for your excellent advice. Didn't know about
the drumstick tips and hadn't considered the slow rpm's at the tiny
tips. Any info re sources for store bought tips?

Isn't that just like a crass 'dog lover' to
take liberties without asking first. Next thing I'll be calling Robert,
Bobby. Arrgh! Sorry about my presumption, but at least I love good
coffee and dark chocolate .... and you didn't call me "Archibald"!

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter