Posted to alt.home.repair
The Ranger[_3_] The Ranger[_3_] is offline

Default Skunk Remediation

SteveB toquerville,utah@zionvistas wrote in message
[snip]
Google is your friend. Have you tried it?

[..] I USE Google a lot. It's just that one has to wade
hip deep sometimes through date on Google instead
of getting the short answer from a live human, just like
on the waiting line on the phone. If I just use Google,
what's the sense of a newsgroup?

Oh. Then your response to something I posted just a couple
weeks ago of, "Maybe so, but the basically informative
information that can be had with a few keystrokes is
exponentially ahead of some of the webtvers and cerebrally
impaired here. They were not checking on nuclear fusion"
doesn't apply to you?

You have a few hours on your hands to wade through the
non-nuclear fusion-like topic of skunk scent removal. There are
products galore on the market and e-magazines that reviewed
some of the wider-available products.

The Ranger