Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Fridge not as cold anymore

On May 26, 10:59*am, Arinté wrote:
I blame myself, I was being lazy. *I have a side by side Kenmore Fridge, it is
relatively new it was bought in 05. *I stuff the freezer part the night before
and the door didn't close good. *I closed it up after cleaning up a lot of water
* and made sure it closed. *The freezer seems to be working fine now, but the
fridge part isn't as cold anymore the juice is nowhere near as cold as it used
to be but it is cool enough for the butter to stay solid. *Also now the whole
fridge is audibly humming constantly whereas before it was every once in a
while. *What can I do?

Thanks

All that warm humid air may have iced the coils overnight, as said you
might need to thaw it out a day but wait and see.