Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch Arch is offline

Default Musing about little things that take inordinate time.andeffort.

Thanks Ec. & Martin for responding to my post, Sort of calm doldrums in
my two stomping grounds these days. In Maine, between ice-out & black
flies and in Florida between wild fires and hurricanes.

My son plays in a pipe & drum band and recently asked me to turn a pair
of drumsticks for him. The tips are sure not as easy as they look, even
turning one and as for two alike ...drats! I wonder if I could buy a
used form tool from one of the robots or does anyone here know a source
or could make one? If I can't make a decent wooden tip, I probably
couldn't make a form tool. (:

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter