Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Craftsman Warranty

Puddin' Man wrote:
Pardon my nosiness, but how long since they last honored a "Craftsman"
warranty for you? A month? A year? Decade? Was it worth over $10?

I guess it's been two years now -- son tried electrician's pliers to cut
#10 fencing wire and took a chunk out of the cutter. Only difference I
can tell between old (20 yr) and newer is in texture of handle
insulation...

You mean the clamp-on stuff? This hose *looks* like it wasn't
really designed for such. Or at least that's my "take" on it.

Well, I was really thinking of the metal crimp-on style. Don't know
what is special about a hose that it would have to be designed for any
generic repair coupling, however. I do have a sizable number of hoses
w/ the standard plastic repair couplings and they, while admittedly less
attractive looking, do the job and last quite some time for minimal cost.