Posted to alt.home.repair
Puddin' Man Puddin' Man is offline

Default Craftsman Warranty

On Sun, 25 May 2008 10:07:05 -0500, dpb wrote:

Puddin' Man wrote:
Sears store for replacement, what should I expect? Do they *really*
honor their warranties?

I've never had any Craftsman "lifetime" warranty be refused altho I've
never had a Sears-branded hose.

Pardon my nosiness, but how long since they last honored a "Craftsman"
warranty for you? A month? A year? Decade? Was it worth over $10?

I'd check on whether the replacement offered were any better or not,
though. If the hose itself is ok, new brass end fittings aren't
expensive and might be better than new.

You mean the clamp-on stuff? This hose *looks* like it wasn't
really designed for such. Or at least that's my "take" on it.

Thx,

" ... and the bees made honey in the lion's head."
- from "If I Had My Way", Blind Willie Johnson