Posted to alt.home.repair
The Ranger[_3_] The Ranger[_3_] is offline

Default Craftsman Warranty

Gordon Shumway wrote in message
On Sun, 25 May 2008 07:57:14 -0700, "The Ranger"
wrote:
snip
they'll provide a similar product.

Generally this means a cheaper, lower quality.

This is one of the main reasons I quit buying crapsman
tools many years ago. [snip remain Caveat Emptor tale]

This is also why I no longer purchase Craftsman tools. I got
tired of having to "discuss that with the dept manager" on why
they were going to replace my failed tool with a similar or
higher (on two incidents over the same tool -- a garden hoe --
after he really ****ed me off) quality. I've been using
Armstrong, Corona, Fiskar, and Snap-On tools since and have
absolutely no complaints or failed hand-tools.

The Ranger