Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Craftsman Warranty

On May 24, 10:12*pm, Puddin' Man wrote:
About 12 years ago I bought one of those "Best Buy" Craftsman garden
hoses. The hose material itsownself looks like it might outlive me,
but the threaded aluminum connector on the end is flimsy.

The unit hasn't been mis-used at all, but the connector is bent.
It leaks a fair amount. It has a "forever" warranty.

If I drained the damned thing, packed it up, and brought it to a
Sears store for replacement, what should I expect? Do they *really*
honor their warranties?

* Thx,
* P

" ... and the bees made honey in the lion's head."
* * * *- from "If I Had My Way", Blind Willie Johnson

They probably will honor it, but it might be easier to cut off the
fitting and put a new one on.