jheacock

Default Wheels for entertainment center

I built a platform that my entertainment center sits on. The purpose of the
platform was to hold the 4" crazy casters that allows it to move around on
the carpet in my den. In my case the platform has 4 crazy casters and two
fixed ones from the borg. If I were to do it over, I would use all crazy
casters. The arrangement with the entertainment center on it takes a little
effort to move it, but it sure takes less to move than scooting or picking
it up to move it. IMHO you do not want it to be too easy to move or it would
wonder away as you adjust the TV, stereo, tape deck, etc. If you do use the
platform solution, make sure the entertainment center is bolted down to the
platform. That way, everything moves together :-)
YMMV
Hope this helps,
John in South Carolina

"Tim L." wrote in message

Hello again,

What kind of wheels can I put on the entertainment center I am

snip