Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default A PC question.

In article
,
jango2 wrote:
You behave like an excited kid holding a candy bar, you won't eat the
candy and all you want to do is show off to everyone "whee i got
candy".

Are you referring to me? If so, learn how to post properly. Quote what you
are replying to.

You have a spare processor but wont put it in to make a confirmation.

Who said I have a spare processor of the same type that would fit the MB?
I didn't.

You come in here asking a tech question and then wont pay heed to
anyones advice.

It helps if you try reading - and understanding - what has been said in
the thread.

You obviously have no intention of getting to the
bottom of this problem,

Quite the reverse. My whole intention was to try and understand the
problem. If I didn't want to do that I'd have simply replaced the MB and
CPU.

you're here to needle people who would invest
time in trying to help (for free) and then poke a them endlessly over
some stupid typo (which has been corrected).

FFS, you didn't make a 'typo'. You suggested a coarse of action which was
nonsense and posted that. Then realised how stupid it was and tried to
retract it. Which can't be done.

You appear to have some superiority complex because you subscribe to
usenet. For me, it doesnt matter which site you're using, what's
important is model, sympton and result. I hope your new spare processor
gets zapped by static while you're handling it.

Great. I'd suggest you learn a bit about how news groups work before
getting all superior.

Oh - you've contributed precisely nothing to my knowledge of my particular
motherboard or the resolve of the problem.

--
*Dance like nobody's watching.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.