Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Craftsman Warranty

On 5/24/2008 8:12 PM Puddin' Man spake thus:

About 12 years ago I bought one of those "Best Buy" Craftsman garden
hoses. The hose material itsownself looks like it might outlive me,
but the threaded aluminum connector on the end is flimsy.

The unit hasn't been mis-used at all, but the connector is bent.
It leaks a fair amount. It has a "forever" warranty.

If I drained the damned thing, packed it up, and brought it to a
Sears store for replacement, what should I expect? Do they *really*
honor their warranties?

Pls. try this and report back here to us.

conversation with the average voter.

- Attributed to Winston Churchill