Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Sliding mitre saw

On 2008-05-24 14:04:07 +0100, John Rumm said:

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article 4837bf98@qaanaaq,
Andy Hall wrote:
A MacAllister circular saw nearly had my bloody hand off it was so
badly made.
As I recall someone saying:

"For many its a question of a £50 insert name of shed special tool
here or not having one at all"

;-)

Indeed.

It's difficult to see how said product, purchased from a grocer's could
in some way be more satisfactory or better made than one at three times
the price.

Perhaps I've missed the groceries sold at B&Q. Which isle are they on?

IME the vegetables are manning the tills...

Except on Sundays when university students often do the job. Mind you,
these days that doesn't say a lot.