Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Schematic wanted: RCA HD65W140, Chassis ATC311A2

dBc wrote:

Greetings Bill..

The service manual & schematics aren't all that expensive to
purchase..

Something to consider. Personally, I don't hesitate picking up the
'official' schematics from the manufacturer. How much work they put
into them reveals whether I'll be interested in purchasing any future
products from that same manufacturer.

I had a Zenith 25" stereo color TV given to me that needed some
attention. The first thing I did was to find out who carried the
schematics and later, in fact, called Thompson and ordered them. For
the information I needed, they were worth every penny I spent. To this
day I don't regret purchasing those schematics!

Thompson?
http://www.zenith.com/index.asp?url=./sub_about/about_index.asp

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.