Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JR North JR North is offline

Default Technics XFMR Needed...

Don't know your model, but here's some bones on Ebay-you might Email
the seller and compare #

JR
http://cgi.ebay.com/Technics-SA-310-...QQcmdZViewItem

On Thu, 22 May 2008 15:05:37 -0700 (PDT), Stevie D
wrote:

Hello all, I need a power transformer for a Technics model SU-V7X
receiver. The primary winding is open. I'm not absolutely certain, but
I don't think there is a pica fuse or thermal fuse incorporated in
this one. Does anyone have one in the boneyard for me that will make
my brother happy again? Here are some numbers that were on the sticker
of the xfmr: FP-2 followed by, (underneath), SLT5Q142 then ETP96PU10A
That's all the info I have. Please email me if you have one that is
not suffering the same ailment as this one and tell me what price I'll
have to pay, thank-you.
Cheers, Steve

HOME PAGE:
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth