Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default Bay window curtain rails

"Toby Sleigh" wrote in message

"Big Ron" wrote in message

Any one know of a supplier of rails and / or pelmets to fit under a bay
alcove with two approx 135 degree bends? What arrangements do all you

bay
window dwellers have?

If you want a corded rail then these are the dog's b..s if you've got

heavy
curtains. http://tinyurl.com/5gkotq

If your bay is very close to 1225 x 1225 x 1225 mm then it could be your
lucky day.
We ordered a Silent Gliss track for our bay and the suppliers managed to

get
the dimensions out by 100mm and had to supply another to the correct size.
So I've got a brand new unused track hanging around, it wasn't worth their
while arranging shipping back to their factory.

Probably best if George doesn't follow the above link....

Hahahaha hahaha hahaha
Well mines behind a pelmet so I'd be mad to pay more than £15 just for a rod
to hang the curtains.