Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Philippe Gravelle Philippe Gravelle is offline

Default Small dovetail cutters Source needed.

Wes wrote:
"Paul" wrote:

Harvey Tool makes dovetail cutter starting a 3/32" dia.
www.harveytool.com

Thanks for the tip. I'm still choking on the price though. Sure wish I had
a vertical shaper or a BP slotting head.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

I used an end mill to make the bulk cut and then finished the dovetail
with a triangular file. Was very easy to do and hold the indicator very
well.
Cheers!
Phil