Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Why Give Advice Here?

On Tue, 20 May 2008 03:47:18 GMT, evodawg wrote:

Some of these people should be paying someone good money for info that has
taken me a lifetime to learn and their getting it for free. Tell me why I
should be giving this info out for free?

My grandfather gave me good advice once. Boy! Come down out of that
tree. You're "gonna" fall. Sure as shift I fell out that tree a few
minutes later.

A boss asked me in 1977, what would we do, if there was a prison riot.

He explained: that what he would do, is call on the knowledge /
experience of his staff and execute the policy for emergencies.

Some time I need to talk with people that are best qualified to decide
the merits.

Give it away to keep it.