Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Peale Peale is offline

Default Old Rejuvenator - Sencore CR143 - Make an adapter?

Attempting to make the adapter now. The PDF he
http://www.bkprecision.com/download/...on/100-CRT.pdf
states wire color for a B & K 466, so I'm going on basic assumptions
about each.

Using a B&K socket 23 as an example, so far I've got G2 R to 8, G to 6
and B to 11. G1 I haven't hooked up so far, but it looks like I need to
hook G1 green to pin 5, and tie a connection to pin 7 from pin 6 (G2
green). I haven't done it yet because I was concerned that I'm wrong
about that.

Red G1 and Blue G1 don't have a connection at all on the 23. That
doesn't seem right to me, but for all I know that's correct.

Then there's the yellow wire, which on the Sencore pinout states that
it's "cathode". Nothing on the B & K states cathode, but there is G3,
G4, G5