Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brian Lawson Brian Lawson is offline

Default Small dovetail cutters Source needed.

On Thu, 22 May 2008 12:40:01 -0500, "Robert Swinney"
wrote:

Thanx Brian. Great information. I ordered a catalog.

Sorry we missed each other at NAMES. Maybe next year, huh?

Bob Swinney

Hey Bob,

For sure. Sorry I missed you too. I did see a few guys, but can't
really recall who now. Geezz, it was a whole month ago!!!

You do know they will always page me if you ask, and I'm fairly quick
(for an old man) to respond if I can.

Most anytime I'm "not doing anything" (which is not a lot), I sort of
power walk around looking at all the stuff exhibitors and vendors
alike have. It always amazes me that over the 4 days that folks are
there, I see something different EVERY time, even on the same table!!

I did get to sit through two seminars this year, one because I gave a
hand setting it up for the fellow that was teaching it (steam), and
the other was Peter Renzetti's "Shop Storage" which was a must for
garbage collectors like me!!! Difference there is he collects GOOD
stuff, and I collect.....GD stuff !!

Take care.

Brian.