Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Railway ties oozing creosote

On May 22, 3:48*am, "aussiblu" wrote:
Creosote is still legal and widely available in Australia (and
my State of WA). *Seehttp://www.auspine.com.au/ProductsExpanded.asp?menu=4&Expanded=33&Par...http://www.safersolutions.org.au/ind...0Fact%20Sheets...

--
Regards
Blue

Remove ZX from email address to reply directly.

Thanks. I checked your cites and found the discussions interesting in
that they support my position that the 'danger' of it is marginal at
best.

I could not find anything in any of the four cites that discuss the
legality of use. Could you point it out? I am hoping you are right
but the "in the state of WA" doesn't sound right as the ban was a
federal, not state law and thus WA should be included.
I didn't dig into any of the 'side' links on those pages so it may
have been in their someplace.

Harry K