Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Ohio Brush Tom

On Wed, 21 May 2008 08:13:44 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm, Lew
Hartswick quickly quoth:

The Davenport's wrote:

I love the cross over you get in some of these groups...I just read this in
rec.woodworking and now it's here...love it.

Mike

OMG! is rec.woodworking still in existance? I gave up on it
years ago. It was worse than rcm is now by a mile. I thought
it would have become nothing but a spam list by now. Use to
read it regulary back 15 yrs ago.

Ditto here. The s/n ratio got out of hand (as it is here now) and all
the olde fartes boogied, leaving only the newbies and no real content.
It was all _pukey_ducks_ any more, and no good source for decent
shellac. No fellow Neanders and Galoots to hang with. big sigh RIP,
RWW.

Maybe I'll have to check it out again. :-)

I visit the Wreck on occasion, then quickly return to Wreck.Metal
after finding nearly nobody home any more...still.

--
The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life,
acknowledge the great powers around us and in us. If you can