Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Paul[_3_] Paul[_3_] is offline

Default Small dovetail cutters Source needed.

"Wes" wrote in message
I want to make some clamps to attach my test indicators to various height
gages, surface gages and other things.

Thinking I was ordering the right thing, I ordered a 3/8 dia shank cutter
with 3/16 in the specs. Well that got me a 3/8 max dia cutter, 3/16 at
the
top of the cut. Not what I was looking for.

So who sells tiny dovetail cutters at a reasonable price for cutting a
dovetail for the typical test indicator?

I also didn't do well buying vee blocks. Only one had a notation
indicating
it wasn't a set of two, just one. Guess which ONE I bought. ARRRGH

At least I got the right collet and IP65 micrometer. Wes is going
digital.
Eyes went blury and arms got short.

Wes

Wes,
Harvey Tool makes dovetail cutter starting a 3/32" dia.
www.harveytool.com
Paul