Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Do you wear Shorts while Working?

Wes wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

When they turned up the crappy music on the PA system where I worked
I put a pair of back to back 1N4004 diodes across the 25 V speaker lines
and cause severe distortion all over the production floor. They couldn't
figure out what was wrong, but discovered t still worked OK when the
volume was turned back to where it used to be.

Sadly I think the ghetto blasters are 8 ohms or I'd be doing it.

Do thy have a headphone jack? A cable with a stereo plug on one end,
and a plug for the AC line on the other will let ALL the smoke out.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM