Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

Default Kennedy

Paul in Lapine wrote:
wrote in message
On May 21, 3:28 am, Cliff wrote:
John McCain: "I have described Ted Kennedy as the last lion in the
Senate, and
I have held that view because he remains the single most effective member
of the
Senate."
[
Rep. Ed Markey, D-Mass., the dean of the Massachusetts House
delegation. said
in a paper statement to the press, "Ted Kennedy is the greatest Senator
in
American history and a tireless fighter for America's families."
]

I hear a lot of talk about how even the republicans are saying good
things about him.

I think its only because it'd be impolite for them to say what they're
really thinking.

Dave

I'll bet Mary Jo doesn't have anything good to say about him.
Paul

Maybe "come on, Teddy!"
Except she's probably a little North of his destination.