Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Obamas plans for the US

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in
message ...

snip

It looks like progress and stability but be ready to see these guys
look back at their new lons and realize they know less about thier
quality than they did about the original instruments.

I read that as carefully as I could and followed maybe 3/4 of it, or
thought I did, before the cluster headache started to make me blind.

John, I can truly say this is like finding out that when you come
home at night your house looks normal and everyone sits down to
dinner to talk about their day, but that one day you come home at
1:00 PM and find that it's really a crack house and gambling den that
you live in, with fold-down gaming tables and so on, that are all
neatly rolled up and put away before you regularly get home.

That's a shame Ed.
I believe you do find all of this distressing.

The scale of it makes me angry. The feeble reaction of the Fed, Treasury,
and Congress annoys me. But it's not something I sit here and worry about.
I'm more worried that nothing will change in November.

--
Ed Huntress