Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default Sliding mitre saw anyone?

drugs began to take hold. I remember Andy Hall
saying something like:

On 2008-05-20 22:26:17 +0100, "George" said:

Sunday the 25th
http://www.aldi.co.uk

After buying the potatoes, cabbage and baked beans from there, one can
proceed to a tool supplier to buy a Makita LS1013, DeWalt 708, Bosch
GCM 12SD or Metabo (Elektra Beckum) KGS305.

Any of these will fulfill the role of a proper sliding compound mitre saw.

Aldi may have something that can be boiled and processed to make
something that approximates to potato puree.

Ah, ffs, change the record.

Actually, these days - I think your laser's stuck.

--
Dave
GS850x2 XS650 SE6a

"It's a moron working with power tools.