Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Paul in Lapine Paul in Lapine is offline

Default Kennedy

wrote in message
On May 21, 3:28 am, Cliff wrote:
John McCain: "I have described Ted Kennedy as the last lion in the
Senate, and
I have held that view because he remains the single most effective member
of the
Senate."
[
Rep. Ed Markey, D-Mass., the dean of the Massachusetts House
delegation. said
in a paper statement to the press, "Ted Kennedy is the greatest Senator
in
American history and a tireless fighter for America's families."
]

I hear a lot of talk about how even the republicans are saying good
things about him.

I think its only because it'd be impolite for them to say what they're
really thinking.

Dave

I'll bet Mary Jo doesn't have anything good to say about him.
Paul