Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill Joe AutoDrill is offline

Default Ohio Brush Tom

I love the cross over you get in some of these groups...I just read this
in rec.woodworking and now it's here...love it.

Joe, I plan to call you tomorrow...I think I may have an idea for this for
you, but I'm not sure I can type the description of what I'm thinking.

And yes, I'll be able to make it for you, too...not just say what, but
how, too!

Mike

Mike,

If / when we talk today, ask for Joe Jr. I'll explain the situation a bit.
Right now, we are in the quoting stage for the equipment we provide and are
sharing ideas with the customer on how to deal with this particular issue
they think they will have... But ultimately, if I get the project, I won't
be in charge of providing the 'flute cleaning mechanism of choice' they they
wind up with. I'll tell them who to call.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R