Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Sliding mitre saw anyone?

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Bruce wrote:
Pack it up on a scrap piece of wood.
Also when cutting a piece of wood put a scrap piece of wood behind
it...stops the other side of the wood getting splintered.

Thanks. These are basic things that I could easily have learned in a
woodwork class.

I doubt it. Like all such things they tend to teach only the 'correct' way
and leave out the practical bits you'll need for DIY.

The only electric thing I was ever allowed to use in woodwork was the
gluepot. :-(

--
Rod

onset.