Posted to uk.d-i-y
AJ AJ is offline

Default Sink Waste Pipe T

On 20 May, 23:35, Lobster wrote:
AJ wrote:
Just fitting the MIL's bathroom for her and I need to 'T' into an
existing sink waste pipe for the waste of the new sink. The existing
sink (now removed) had its own waste pipe but I can no longer use that
as the internal cistern blocks its path. Its a hidden cistern back to
wall jobbie. Can anyone point me in the right direction for such a 'T'
I cant seem to find one anywhere, if there is such a thing!

Don't really follow what you mean. *What exactly are you trying to do,
and what do you want to tee into?

FWIW here's a standard tee fitting; certainly not unusual so i'm
guessing that's not what you're after:

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/12701/...aste/Equal-Tee...

David

Thats the one, I couldn't find them anywhere guess it was a late
night!

Basically I want to run a new sink waste pipe into an existing sink
waste pipe. The existing sink waste pipe runs through the bathroom
into the soil stack. the existing sink is in a room next to the
bathroom. Previously there was another sink waste pipe for the
bathroom sink but this cannot be used in the new setup because the new
furniture (Hidden cistern toilet) covers up the where the old pipe
went and there is no easy way around it. I just wanted a T peice as
you kindly pointed me to. I'll attach a flexi to this and should be
job done!
If you have any other ideas please feel free to suggest.

Cheers and appreciated

AJ