Posted to uk.d-i-y
TMC TMC is offline

Default Sink Waste Pipe T

"AJ" wrote in message
Hi All

Just fitting the MIL's bathroom for her and I need to 'T' into an
existing sink waste pipe for the waste of the new sink. The existing
sink (now removed) had its own waste pipe but I can no longer use that
as the internal cistern blocks its path. Its a hidden cistern back to
wall jobbie. Can anyone point me in the right direction for such a 'T'
I cant seem to find one anywhere, if there is such a thing!

Cheers

AJ

I have T'd the washbasin waste into the bath waste in my bathroom due to
only have space for one pipe into the soil pipe using a standard tee as
shown in the other post. However I am sure from an earlier thread here that
this should not be done as the water can be sucked from one trap when the
other fitting is emptying thus allowing smells

May need to fit a running trap soil pipe side of the T as well

Tony