Posted to alt.home.repair
cybercat cybercat is offline

Default Do you have a "Man Drawer"?

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
cybercat wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
"BRITISH men, having given over our houses to our wives, girlfriends
and womenfolk, are defined by our one last place to survive . . .
the man drawer."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1184322.ece

Nah, that drawer is in our kitchen, the "junk" drawer.

My husband has entire "man" ROOMS.

I hate all that frilly crap a lot of women have in their houses.

The point the author was making was that the women have taken over the
entire nest, save for one piddly drawer.

Yes, I know what the author's point was. My point was, it's not true here.
and I bet it's not true in lots of homes. We're partners, plain and simple.