Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Do you wear Shorts while Working?

Den wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

When they turned up the crappy music on the PA system where I worked
I put a pair of back to back 1N4004 diodes across the 25 V speaker lines
and cause severe distortion all over the production floor. They couldn't
figure out what was wrong, but discovered t still worked OK when the
volume was turned back to where it used to be.

That's one to remember! I've used a discreet wire near the radio &
connecting the other end to the signal generator, select square wave o/p,
crank the volts up and adjust the frequency for the desired result.

The music source was in another building. The antenna wa outside the
metal roof, and pointed away from me.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM