Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default Sink Waste Pipe T

AJ wrote:

Just fitting the MIL's bathroom for her and I need to 'T' into an
existing sink waste pipe for the waste of the new sink. The existing
sink (now removed) had its own waste pipe but I can no longer use that
as the internal cistern blocks its path. Its a hidden cistern back to
wall jobbie. Can anyone point me in the right direction for such a 'T'
I cant seem to find one anywhere, if there is such a thing!

Don't really follow what you mean. What exactly are you trying to do,
and what do you want to tee into?

FWIW here's a standard tee fitting; certainly not unusual so i'm
guessing that's not what you're after:

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/12701/...Equal-Tee-32mm

David