Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Why Give Advice Here?

evodawg wrote:

As far as linux goes, and that was not even brought up. I would
rather use an Operating System that actually works! I know for some
pointing a clicking at a picture works for them. I on the other hand
would like to use an OS that takes some intelligence and a thought
process. I don't use Linux because it's free, although that is a good
selling point. HAHAHA I use it because it works!!!!!!!!!!

Of course it works. Linux is a knock-off of a 40-year old operating system
designed by a money-losing division of your local telephone company and
enhanced by those who believe that the DOS command-line interface was not
cryptic enough.

At 0.86% of the desktop market, it's got nowhere to go but up.