Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Custom carpenter needed

wrote in message
On Tue, 20 May 2008 10:28:42 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 20 May 2008 10:14:30 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"cleo924" wrote in message
I need a high-end custom carpenter (not a handyman or "regular"
carrpenter) for a unique custom job in my home. Thanks.

Any idea where you live, or are people supposed to guess?

Well, he's talking high end, so he likely expects he'll be flying
someone in and putting them up at a nice hotel as part of the project.

Maybe he could have the butler open the yellow pages, choose an architect,
and call their office (using an actual phone) to see if they can recommend
fancy carpenter.

I don't think you sound as if you are right for this job. Sorry.

Hey...I have nails, and all the correct screwdrivers for hammering them in.