Posted to sci.electronics.repair
billccm[_2_] billccm[_2_] is offline

Default Schematic wanted: RCA HD65W140, Chassis ATC311A2

Hello All:

If anyone has a parts list, schematic, or any service info on this I
would be grateful. I have researched that the splitter takes out a
transistor, and a few passive components, but I am not sure about the
parts required.

Also, I see that "TV03005" is a Thompson Bulletin that explains the
fix for this TV, but I cannot locate a copy anywhere.

Thanks for any advice, and have a nice day, Bill

Hello All:

A coworker has an RCA rear projection TV that sizzled and shut down.
If someone has a schematic they could forward, I would be grateful.

Thanks for any help, and have a nice day,

Bill

Good luck with that...

Mark Z.