Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Den[_3_] Den[_3_] is offline

Default Do you wear Shorts while Working?

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

When they turned up the crappy music on the PA system where I worked
I put a pair of back to back 1N4004 diodes across the 25 V speaker lines
and cause severe distortion all over the production floor. They couldn't
figure out what was wrong, but discovered t still worked OK when the
volume was turned back to where it used to be.

That's one to remember! I've used a discreet wire near the radio &
connecting the other end to the signal generator, select square wave o/p,
crank the volts up and adjust the frequency for the desired result.