Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why Give Advice Here?

On Mon 19 May 2008 08:47:18p, evodawg told us...

Some of these people should be paying someone good money for info that has
taken me a lifetime to learn and their getting it for free. Tell me why I
should be giving this info out for free?

Most folks would call it kindness and good will. Everyone has something they
can learn. Everyone also has someting they can offer, and will usually will
do so freely. If you're unwilling to do that, you clearly don't belong here,
putz.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Monday, 05(V)/19(XIX)/08(MMVIII)