Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Obamas plans for the US

"F. George McDuffee" wrote in message

snip

I suggest a large bottle of advil rather than just 2 caplets, [or
even better a large bottle generic ibuprofen -- same stuff but
cheaper].

The confusion headache here is unreal. Tell me something, George. With all
of this phunny money disappearing, why is the stock market not collapsing?
Now I see some predictions that we'll escape a real recession and that the
economy will recover next year.

After the last couple of "collapses" I've grown weary of trying to make
heads or tails of the predictions. Economics is one thing; this financial
stuff is something entirely different. I don't get it and I don't think I
want to. But, fer chrissake, it would be nice to be able to make some sense
of it.

Do you feel you have a sense of it? I think John knows what's really going
on, but I'm not getting it. When I heard the $30 trillion, and then $70
trillion numbers, I knew something wasn't being explained right. It doesn't
even look to me like the financial press is keeping up.

Or maybe I'm just reading the wrong parts. Whatever, it's making me want to
go live in the woods. g

--
Ed Huntress