Posted to alt.home.repair
Banty Banty is offline

Default Oil vs. gas heat in this scenario?

In article , Paul M. Eldridge
says...

On 19 May 2008 10:49:54 -0700, Banty wrote:

I have oil heat (sticking with it since we don't get gas here; I'd have to do
another tank), but in that scenario I'd probably go with the gas. For one
thing, I haven't seen any oil-fired inline water heaters. Unless someone here
can point me to one..

Banty

Hi Banty,

For a general overview on water heating options, click on the "Hot
Water Answers" link he

http://www.conservens.ca/enerinfo/enerInfopublications

And although the pricing data may not be relevant to you, this table
could still be of some interest:

http://www.gov.ns.ca/energy/AbsPage....iteid=1&lang=1

OK - one source doesn't mention direct heat; the other only gas-fired direct
heat.

Why are there no oil-fired direct heaters?

Banty